Aim of the course
By the end of this Certification, participants will have enhanced their leadership capabilities and will be capable of implementing the leading edges purchasing practices that support an effective transformation programme.
There is a strong focus in the programme on practical implementation and self-improvement through a series of leadership sprints and a business project.
The programme is also a great opportunity to exchange with like-minded individuals who face the challenge of transforming a purchasing organisation.
- Develop the ability to lead teams within and across companies,
- Implement leading edge practices based on EIPM vision for purchasing,
- Excel at managing people, performance and a community of buyers,
- Lead daring transformation and change initiatives.
- Purchasing managers who are leading a team of buyers,
- Senior Buyers with a solid purchasing background and aspiring to an executive position.
- Leadership and transformation,
- Strategizing and learning as a team,
- Operating across different work-modes (tactical, consolidation, alliance and partnerships, agile advisor, competence centre, exploratory mode),
- Leading people, managing performance and develop a vibrant community of buyers.
The overall course duration may last anytime between 6 months to 18 months, depending on the personalized path of the participant and the execution of the certification project. The average duration is 1 year.
Welcome webinar is scheduled on 22 February.