The EIPM Executive Diploma in Purchasing aims at mastering the foundations of Purchasing excellence to create an organisation that continuously contributes to business performance innovation and growth.
Combining EIPM expertise with business and academic viewpoints, Participants will be inspired to develop new solutions which help them deliver a daring vision: the impact of Purchasing on business performance can be very significant. This means that we need to move from a savings-focused function to a holistic business performer.
The programme is designed for Purchasing and Supply Management Executives, Senior Managers, high-potential Purchasing professionals or Upper Management moving to a Purchasing role.
The Executive EIPM Diploma is delivered in the Flex learning mode, including:
- Digital Learning (E-modules, readings, preparations, virtual classes),
- Face-to-Face: 3 five-day sessions based on interaction, discussion, cases, presentations, simulations… with the participation of some external keynote speakers,
- Post-learning such as assignments to validate participants’ comprehension of the concepts and acquired know-how to implement in real life.
These 3 face-to-face sessions are dedicated to:
- 1st session: Purchasing strategy and organisation,
- 2nd session: 5th Generation Purchasing / Leading change,
- 3rd session: EIPM Master Class and conference.
The average duration is 1 year.