1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to target specific stakeholders to be approached, to engage with them, and to influence their thinking.
- Detect and prioritise strategic stakeholders
- Identify the right moment to influence stakeholders
- Understand their way of thinking to influence them more
- Become able to change their way of thinking.
- Category managers
- Strategic buyers
- Senior buyers
- Key supplier managers
- Purchasing directors.
2. Course Structure
The ADVANCED BUSINESS PARTNERING course contains:
- 1 Awareness session
- 2 Chapters including 9 e-modules, other material (readings, videos)
- 2 Virtual classes.
For each Chapter, self-study e-modules & other material must be completed BEFORE attending the related