1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to master how they communicate when negotiating.
- Define negotiation objectives, including different options.
- Develop negotiation scenarios.
- Built alternative solutions (BATNA) to avoid deadlock situations.
- Organise their negotiation plan, considering their company constraints, the supplier’s expectations and the market situation.
- Deliver the highest results possible, while maintaining long term relationships with suppliers.
Buyers at any level who wish to learn how to use cost breakdown and the TCO decision-making tool to better negotiate price reductions with suppliers.
2. Course Structure
The COMMUNICATION FUNDAMENTALS FOR NEGOTIATION course contains 1 Chapter including 5 e-modules (amongst which 2 are optional), other material (readings, videos…) and 1 Virtual Class.
The specific e-modules must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.
|Debriefing on the communication fundamentals for negotiation||5||• Introducing body language
• Deciphering body language
• Identify 3 basic types of
• What’s a cultural trait?
• Introduction to Emotional
|25 Jan 2021||75 min|