1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand the Contractual concepts and main clauses in a standard contract.
- Understand the international legal framework
- List the necessary conditions to have a valid commercial contract
- Recognise and use some “standard” clauses in contracts
- Understand Contract Life Cycle management.
- Understand the key actions to consider before, during and after the deployment of Contracts.
- This course is suitable for all Purchasing Professionals.
2. Course Structure
The CONTRACT & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT course contains:
- 1 Awareness session
- 2 Chapters including 6 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…)
- 1 Virtual class.
For each Chapter, specific e-modules and other material must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class.