1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to understand the market trends and what’s happening around us.
- Get information from the market and do a thorough market analysis
- Understand new relationships with suppliers
- Implement an objective, transparent supplier selection process.
- Segment Portfolio and define priorities.
- Understand the different levers to implement in a Supplier Strategy.
- Purchasing Professionals looking to acquire a broader perspective on Purchasing.
- Strategic buyer
- Newcomers to the profession.
- Any Professional (Internal Business Partners) willing to understand Purchasing and the relation with suppliers.
2. Course Structure
The OUTSIDE PURCHASING course contains
- 2 Awareness sessions,
- 2 Chapters including 6 e-modules,
- other material (readings, videos…)
- 4 Virtual classes merged in 2.
For each Chapter, self study e-modules must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class.