1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to innovate with suppliers.
- Understand how purchasing can contribute to innovation.
- Make your company a preferred client to access valuable supplier innovation.
- Identify the unmet needs of the business.
- Find opportunities within the ecosystem.
- Involve suppliers in the innovation projects.
- Measure value creation.
Commodity Managers, Purchasing Managers, Expert and R&D Buyers, Project Buyers.
2. Course Structure
The INNOVATION course contains 3 Chapters including 9 e-modules, a diversity of educational materials such as articles and videos and 3 virtual classes.
For each Chapter, specific e-modules & other material must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.