1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to master how they communicate when negotiating.
- Define negotiation objectives, including different options
- Develop negotiation scenarios
- Built alternative solutions (BATNA) to avoid deadlock situations
- Organise their negotiation plan, considering their company constraints, the supplier’s expectations and the market situation
- Deliver the highest results possible, while maintaining long term relationships with suppliers.
Buyers at any level who wish to learn how to use cost breakdown and the TCO decision-making tool to better negotiate price reductions with suppliers.
2. Course Structure
The NEGOTIATION course contains
- 1 Awareness session
- 3 Chapters including
- 14 e-modules (amongst which 5 are optional)
- other material (readings, videos…)
- 2 Virtual Classes.
The self-study e-modules must be completed BEFORE attending the related Virtual Class.