1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to strengthen their purchasing organisation by excelling at people management, process improvement and performance management.
- Create a 3-year roadmap to develop the performance of your team
- Develop a people management plan
- Assess, review and improve key processes
- Master performance measurement and reviews
All Purchasing Managers or aspiring managers who want to have more impact on their organisation.
2. Course Structure
The PEOPLE, PROCESS & PERFORMANCE course contains:
- 2 Chapters, including 7 e-Modules and reading materials
- 2 virtual classes.
For each Chapter, specific reading must be completed BEFORE attending the related virtual class.
Participant will get a copy of the book Fifth Generation Purchasing prior to the class session.