1. Aim of the course
By the end of this course, participants will be able to analyse and understand what can be negotiated and how it can be negotiated.
- Be aware of the unconscious reflexes.
- Assert and re-work your conscious negotiation style and leadership.
- Diagnose intercultural mismatches before they block the negotiation.
- Get out of negotiation deadlocks, etc. target group.
All Professionals involved in complex negotiation.
2. Course Structure
The PREPARING THE NEGOTIATION course contains 1 Chapter including 3 e-modules, other material (readings, videos…) and 2 virtual classes.
For each Chapter, specific e-modules must be completed before attending the related Virtual Class.
|Negotiation role-play||3||• Analysing the negotiation’s value exchange
• Analysing the balance of power to then be offensive or defensive
• Creating a BATNA based on the negotiation context