General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The personal information provided by the users of this website and all information given in the context of commercial relations are exclusively for internal use of the EIPM group and are used for the management of relations with its customers and prospects.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took effect on May 25, 2018. Below, you will find information concerning the use, security, access, rectification and deletion procedures of any personal data that you entrust to EIPM.
Information collection, use and sharing
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, email address, address and telephone.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
|Process||Type of data requested on a mandatory basis to trigger the treatment||Who can access the data as a data controller, or recipient|
|Information request||Name / First name / E-mail address||Employees of EIPM|
|Sales Administration||Title (Mr Mrs etc.) / Name / First name / E-mail address / Billing Address (personal or professional depending on the framework of the approach) / Phone numbers / What products were ordered and when||Employees of EIPM|
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, your data is kept in a country of the European Union in compliance with the legislation currently in place.
Your personal data is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold this data, to meet your needs or to fulfil our legal obligations, according to the following criteria:
- If you have consented to receive commercial messages, we will retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or until you ask EIPM to delete your information.
- If cookies are placed on your computer, your data is stored only for the time necessary to achieve their purpose and for any period defined in accordance with local regulations and instructions.
Personal Data Retention
|Retain inactive accounts||Inactive accounts are those which have not logged in, or placed an order, for the given duration. They will be deleted. Any orders will be converted into guest orders.||12 months|
|Retain pending orders||Pending orders are unpaid ans may have been abandoned by the customer. They will be deleted after the given duraton.||15 days|
|Retain failed orders||Failed orders are unpaid ans may have been abandoned by the customer. They will be deleted after the given duraton.||15 days|
|Retain cancelled orders||Cancelled orders are unpaid ans may have been cancelled by the store owner or customer. They will be deleted after the given duraton.||15 days|
|Retain completed orders||Retain completed orders for the given duration before anonymizing the personal data within them.||12 months|
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, which pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
However, we do not use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse this information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
EIPM respects your right to privacy: it is important that you have control over your personal data. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – You have the right to obtain clear, transparent, understandable and easily accessible information on how EIPM uses your personal data and your rights. Therefore, the information is provided in this Policy.
- The right of access – You have the right to have access to the personal data EIPM has concerning you. EIPM may charge a reasonable fee that reflects the administrative costs incurred in providing such information.
- The right of rectification – You have the right to require that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or out of date and / or incomplete.
- The right to obliteration / right to oblivion – In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. This is not an absolute right, as we may be forced to keep your personal data for legal or legitimate reasons.
- The right to oppose commercial prospection – You can unsubscribe or oppose the receipt of our commercial prospecting messages at any time. Simply click on the “unsubscribe” link in any email or communication EIPM sends you.
Access, rectification and deletion
If you have any questions or comments about how EIPM processes and uses your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, simply send us an email or letter with your request and proof of your identity to:
Bâtiment Mont-Blanc 2
59, Rue Antoine Redier
74520 Archamps – France
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
We use session cookies, which are automatically deleted by your browser when you leave our website – meaning that no information you entered in our website is stored. We also use long-term cookies which remain on your computer and allow us to recognise you when you next visit our website.
You can change your cookies preferences on your browser settings at any moment. For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org
However, please note that blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon your experience of our website, as some services will not be provided.
|woocommerce_cart_hash||session||Helps determine when cart contents/data changes|
|woocommerce_items_in_cart||session||Helps determine when cart contents/data changes.|
|wp_woocommerce_session_||2 days||Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer.|
|woocommerce_recently_viewed||session||Powers the Recent Viewed Products widget.|
|store_notice[notice id]||session||Allows customers to dismiss the Store Notice.|